With our wide variety of types of garage doors, you are sure to find one that will work for you!
If you are like us, you appreciate the ability to drive where you want to go with your car. We Americans take our ability to get from point A to point B on our own very seriously, to the point of building our cars their own little houses! Garages are an important and necessary part of homes in the Garner, North Carolina area today, and the main access to that garage, the garage door, is equally important to your garage. With the many types of garage doors out there, it can be hard to choose which one is right for your situation. Here at 31-W Insulation, we want to help you choose from the many types of garage doors, so you can make an informed and educated choice. Some of the types of garage doors we offer are:
- Insulated Garage Doors- A lot of energy is lost through the tiny cracks in doors and windows, especially if those doors and windows are older and inefficient. When your garage door is the largest door in your property, it makes sense to ensure that it is well-insulated in order to keep your garage and your property comfortable.
- Steel Garage Doors- With steel garage doors, you’ll have a solid, strong product that you can count on for many years. Additionally, steel can be manufactured to realistically mimic materials like wood garage doors, allowing for strong, maintenance-free style.
- Metal Garage Doors- Metal garage doors can be used for a myriad of different purposes, including industrial uses.
Factors to Consider When Choosing from Various Types of Garage Doors
It is great to have many types of garage doors to choose from, but it is important to consider various factors before you settle on the one that you’ll have installed at your Garner, North Carolina home. At 31-W Insulation, we want you to be happy with your new garage door on day one and for years to come. Here are some of the factors you should know about when choosing from the types of garage doors that we offer.
- How you use your garage. Do you just use your garage to park your car, or do you also utilize the space for hobbies, doing laundry, or other activities? Once you determine this, you’ll have a better idea if you would benefit from an insulated garage door.
- Do you have guidelines you have to follow? If you live in a designated community, your HOA may have guidelines regarding the types of garage doors you can have. They might dictate material, style, or color, for example.
- How long do you plan to remain in the home? The longer you plan to live in the same home, the more you might want to invest. While all our types of garage doors are durable and long-lasting, we can make recommendations for the best options should you be looking to enjoy several decades from your investment.
- What are your aesthetic preferences? Each type of garage doors has its own distinct appearance so you’ll want to choose what you feel looks nice and complements the style of your home.
At 31-W Insulation, we would love to tell you more about our types of garage doors that we offer. Contact us today to learn more!
Right here in North Carolina, we offer various types of garage doors in Concord, Greensboro & Conover. 31w is also proud to serve many states throughout the Southeastern portion of the U.S. Read more about our services in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee & Texas.