Bath hardware is a small detail that provides a big style punch!
Designers and homeowners alike want their bathrooms to feel more comfortable, spacious and luxurious. What was once a space that was strictly for bathing and cleaning is now meant to be a place of privacy and relaxation. In order to upgrade your existing bathroom or start from scratch on a new build, one of the most important features that you will choose for your bathroom is the bath hardware. Bath hardware is one of small but crucial elements of style, and here at 31-W Insulation, we want to help you get the bath hardware that will fit your quality needs and sense of style.
One of the ways we are able to get you quality materials is by working with quality manufacturers such as Delaney. Delaney is a wholesale distributor and manufacturer of locksets, builder’s hardware, bath accessories, and hinges. We service pro-oriented building material retailers who specialize in servicing new construction contractors of single family and multi-family homes, as well as light commercial buildings. When you work with us at 31-W Insulation, you’ll be getting the same variety and quality bath hardware that we would choose for our own homes!
Top Reasons to Upgrade Your Bath Hardware
Here at 31-W Insulation, we delight in helping homeowners achieve the transformation in their home that they envision. While it is always nice to do a complete bathroom renovation, it doesn’t always have to be a large project to create a change you can appreciate. Our wide selection of bath hardware provides ample opportunity to make any bathroom look and function better. We actually see all kinds of reasons why our customers choose to upgrade their bath hardware. See if any of these ring true for your home:
- Organizing- It can be the little things that make it easier to keep your bathroom more organized. Adding a few touches, such as hooks for robes and towel bars to keep towels off the floor can go a long way to being in more control.
- Improve on a Budget- Upgrading your bath hardware is a cost-effective way to improve the appearance of your bathroom without spending more on a full renovation.
- Finishing Touches- It is easy to forget the final details when remodeling a bathroom, but you won’t get the same result if you only do the big stuff and forego the new bath hardware.
- Safety- Getting around can become more challenging as we age, and even a short-term illness or injury can make it more difficult in the bathroom. Upgrading bath hardware to include grab bars and other handicap features is a common reason to make a change.
- Replace Damaged Bath Hardware- Damaged hardware is not just unusable; it can sometimes be dangerous. If you notice sharp edges, it is best to replace it as soon as possible.
At 31-W Insulation, we want you to enjoy your morning routine rather than trudge your way through it. New bath hardware installation and our other services can update and transform your bathroom space into an area that you can enjoy any time of day. We have been helping people just like yourself since 1972 and would love the chance to show you what a big impact a small change like new bath hardware from a quality company can have. Give us a call today, and let’s get started on the bath hardware and bathroom choices you’ve been dreaming of.
31w also offer bath hardware in many states throughout the Southeastern portion of the U.S. Read more about our services in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee & Texas.