We offer a comprehensive selection of bathroom fixtures in many styles and finishes.
The bathroom fixtures you choose can heavily impact the style and overall feel of a bathroom, whether it’s a small guest bath or a luxury master bath. If your bathroom’s fixtures are currently out of style or you’re simply ready for a change, at 31-W Insulation, we can help you update your bathroom’s aesthetic without a full-scale remodel.
We offer a wide range of different bathroom fixtures, including:
- Towel rings
- Robe hooks
- Toilet paper holders
- Grab bars
- Curved shower rods
- Bath hardware
- And much, much more
Each of these fixtures is available in multiple finish types, materials, and colors. Whether you are going for a more traditional aesthetic or want to add some flair with modern updates, we’re confident we carry the right bathroom fixtures for your update.
Our team also has an eye for design and current styles, so if you’re feeling a little lost about which bathroom fixtures to choose, we’re happy to provide a second opinion. We also guarantee the quality of our service and the quality of our materials, so we should be your top source whenever you want to make updates to your home.
The Process of Choosing Bathroom Fixtures
It might seem like a challenge to select the fixtures that will complete your bathroom renovation. At 31-W Insulation, our dedicated staff is happy to assist you with this critical step that pulls everything together. We also want to share with you a process that we believe can help when you are faced with what seems like an unlimited number of choices for bathroom fixtures.
- Set your budget. It is fine to have a range in mind.
- Narrow the bathroom fixtures offered to eliminate those below and above your budget. It might surprise you just how much this step simplifies the choices. Some people think you should only set a highest price for your budget and look at everything under that figure, but it is best to eliminate the lowest-cost ones, too, as they generally won’t give you the quality you are looking for.
- Consider the finish you want and narrow your search accordingly. Decide if you prefer antique, nickel, brass, copper, satin, bronze, black, polished, or another type of finish for your bathroom fixtures. Once decided, remove any from the list that are not available in your chosen finish. You can also choose more than one finish, but you won’t streamline your list as much.
- Consider the overall style you prefer. Do you favor an industrial look? Traditional? Modern? Once decided, remove any from the list that aren’t a match.
- Now that your list of acceptable bathroom fixtures to choose from is far smaller, choose your favorite two and look at them side by side.
- Pick your favorite of the two, and you’re done! Congratulations on choosing your bathroom fixtures!
Give us a call at 31-W Insulation today to find out more about our selection of bathroom fixtures and how we can help you quickly and cost-effectively update your bathroom! We are eager to work with you and talk about your plans, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Bathroom Fixtures in Garner, NC
Bathroom Fixtures in Johnson City, TN
Bathroom Fixtures in Orlando, FL
Bathroom Fixtures in Greensboro, NC
Bathroom Fixtures in Columbus, OH
Bathroom Fixtures in Bessemer, AL