With so many benefits, it’s easy to see why a new garage door is worth the investment.
If you’re thinking about ways to increase the value of your home, one option you may not have considered is replacing your garage door. This home renovation project comes with a number of benefits, including improved curb appeal, better energy efficiency, enhanced safety and security, and a more functional storage space. New garage doors come in many different styles, giving you more flexibility to choose an option that complements the look of your home. If you have a rustic-style house, a wooden garage door can add to that appearance. On the other hand, a modern home looks great with an updated steel door.
Why Do You Want a New Garage Door?
At 31-W Insulation, we get calls for new garage doors for a wide number of reasons, so it is safe to say that we have a good understanding of those situations that get people thinking about making this investment. Here are a few motives that might urge you to get a new garage door for your home:
- Damaged- Accidents happen, and if you, your spouse, or the new driver in your household misjudged the speed that the door would open or close and smashed into it, it might be beyond repair, and a new garage door is the only solution.
- Curb Appeal- If you are looking to put your home on the market soon, anything you can do to improve its appearance so that potential buyers driving by are enticed to schedule a tour is a good investment. Your home could spend a lot less time on the market with a new garage door.
- Add Value- It is not enough these days to hope that home values will appreciate on their own and give you a good return on your investment. A new garage door is a proactive way to increase the value of your home.
- Stand Out- There are many benefits of living in a community, but if you would like your home to be unique, a new garage door could be a great way to accomplish that.
- Modernize- There are so many wonderful styles of garage doors on the market today that will give your home a totally different appearance and make you smile every time you arrive back home.
Garage doors can allow for substantial energy loss, especially if they’re not insulated. The rooms above and around the garage tend to be the most impacted by poor efficiency. Replacing your door with a new one can improve efficiency and keep your home more comfortable. Your garage probably houses a variety of valuable items, including vehicles, equipment, and other items that you wouldn’t want to lose. A newer garage door can provide improved security against potential thieves, as well as provide a safer atmosphere for you and your family. Older doors that are not working properly can open and close unexpectedly, which could be dangerous if someone is near the door when it comes crashing down.
Get Garage Door Help From Your Local Pros
With so many benefits, it’s easy to see why a new garage door is worth the investment. At 31-W Insulation, we offer garage door installation and replacement services to customers located across 12 states in the Southeast U.S. If you’d like a quote for a new garage door, contact us today.
New Garage Door in Garner, NC
New Garage Door in Johnson City, TN
New Garage Door in Orlando, FL
New Garage Door in Greensboro, NC
New Garage Door in Columbus, OH
New Garage Door in Bessemer, AL
New Garage Door in Cumming, GA
New Garage Door in Tampa, FL
New Garage Door in Haslet, TX