You can’t go wrong choosing batt insulation for your home.
Having batt insulation installed in your Garner, North Carolina home is an excellent way to improve the energy efficiency of your house. However, there are many considerations to take into account when it comes to adding insulation, such as the material, amount of insulation, and location in your home where it would be most beneficial. In order to ensure you’re making the best choice, it’s important to have an insulation specialist assess your home’s current insulating capabilities and install the proper level of batt insulation for you. That’s where our team at 31-W Insulation comes in. For more than 40 years, we have been the insulation experts that homeowners throughout the southeastern United States have relied on for professional installation services.
There are many reasons why residents of Garner choose to have batt insulation installed in their homes, including:
- Improved energy efficiency – Because insulation blocks heat transfer, the HVAC system won’t have to work as hard to maintain a consistent and comfortable temperature within the home year-round. This can lead to ongoing savings on monthly energy bills.
- Less noise pollution – Insulation absorbs sound, helping to reduce the level of noise that enters the home from outside.
- Fire resistance – Insulation made from fiberglass is noncombustible and does not require additional chemical treatments to make it fire resistant.
How to Achieve a Superb Batt Insulation Installation
It might seem like installing batt insulation is a simple matter that doesn’t take an exceptional amount of skill. The reality is that there is a big difference between a good, not so good, and superb batt insulation installation. At 31-W Insulation, we didn’t grow to 48 locations in 12 states by letting “good enough” into our vocabulary, so you can expect superb results for your Garner, North Carolina home. Here are a few aspects involved in producing excellent batt insulation results.
- Cutouts: Installing batt insulation properly around wires, pipes, can lights, HVAC ducts, and other components in your home’s attic takes attention to detail. Without taking care to install batt insulation, you won’t get the performance you expect. We take care to get your batt insulation into every corner!
- Air Sealing: We are meticulous when air sealing so there aren’t any leaks and your home can easily pass a blower door test. By taking care of every potential leak, we are also making your home more secure against pest infestations.
- Well-Trained Crew: We don’t just put anyone on your batt insulation project. We make sure everyone in our employ has the appropriate experience and has been given on-the-job training to ensure they uphold our highest standards. We teach them how to check their work and then check it again to be sure your batt insulation has been installed meticulously.
- Customer Service: We keep the lines of communication open, so you can feel free to ask questions or voice any concerns and ensure they are immediately addressed.
Our experts at 31-W Insulation can help you maximize the benefits of having batt insulation added to your home by carefully and precisely installing it to prevent gaps or openings. If you’d like to have one of our insulation specialists provide you with a free consultation at your home, contact us at 31-W Insulation today.
Right here in North Carolina, we also offer batt insulation in Concord, Greensboro & Conover. 31w is also proud to serve many states throughout the Southeastern portion of the U.S. Read more about our services in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee & Texas.