If you have ever built a new home or tackled a home renovation project, you know you are close to completion when it is time for paint. All of the hard jobs are behind you (hopefully) and now you get to move onto the finishing touches (the fun stuff). These finishing touches are often referred to as after-paint products.
If you have never heard the term before, you might be wondering, “What are after-paint products?” After-paint products refer to all of the items that are installed in a home once your new interior paint has completely dried. While some homeowners and/or contractors will purchase after-paint products from multiple different vendors, we here at 31-W Insulation are a one-stop-shop for all of your after-paint product needs. After-paint products can include:
- Blinds – Here at 31-W Insulation, we offer a wide range of different blind styles, materials, sizes, brands and more.
- Mirrors – This can include bathroom mirrors, framed mirrors, and other custom mirror options.
- Shelving – An essential item in any home to keep organized, house storage, and even for décor.
- Towel Rings – A common after-paint product that can be installed in bathrooms and/or kitchens.
- Robe Hooks – Ensure your cozy bathrobe is at the ready, while adding style and charm to your bathroom.
- Grab Bars – A helpful safety device to ensure balance and prevent falls in the bathroom.
- Curved Shower Rods – Curved rods provide up to 33% more room in your shower versus a straight rod.
- Door Hardware – These after-paint products can include locksets, doorstops, knobs, knockers, viewers, kick plates and more.