Before you hire a company to build a wood-burning fireplace in your home, consider the less costly fireplaces that 31-W Insulation offers and installs – direct-vent and electric. We have boosted the comfort level in scores of home throughout the Chattanooga area with these beautiful and easy-to-maintain products. All of our installations are performed only by our factory-trained technicians to ensure that our high standards of workmanship and customer service are always maintained. So when you reach out to us for a new fireplace, not only will we provide your home with a functional centerpiece, but it will also warm your home efficiently, exactly as it was designed.
Why Our Fireplaces are Superior
Our direct-vent fireplaces and electric fireplaces provide you will all the benefits of the traditional versions without the hassle of cleanup and maintenance. These products don’t burn wood to produce heat, so they won’t pollute the air with smoke and fumes and won’t leave behind ash or soot for you to clean up.
Other advantages are:
- Our electric fireplaces can provide up to 5,000 BTU of heat like a traditional fireplace but without negatively impacting indoor air quality.
- Our electric fireplaces come in different styles, so you can have a fireplace that suits your aesthetic preferences.
- Both electric and direct-vent can be turned on and off with the push of a remote control button.
- Both fireplaces are beautifully made, so you can get a living room centerpiece that adds a touch of classic charm without breaking the bank.
- Our direct-vent fireplace can warm your home during power outages because it uses natural gas or propane to create the fire.
To learn more about these advantages, or to schedule a free consultation about having a direct-vent or electric fireplace installed in your Chattanooga home, contact 31-W Insulation today.