Shopping for a garage door for your Greenville, South Carolina, home should begin and end at one place – 31-W Insulation. We have been the leading home improvement company since 1972 that provides homeowners with exceptional workmanship and customer service. We only offer doors from a leading and trusted manufacturer, Amarr®, so you can be sure that your door will be crafted to function well and look beautiful for years to come. In addition, when you turn to 31-W Insulation, we make sure to evaluate your needs and preferences to help you find the perfect garage door that compliments your home’s style and suits your way of life.
The first step in selecting a new door is to choose the material that will meet your needs. We offer steel and wood garage doors and each have their own unique features and benefits to offer.
For example, a steel garage door:
- Is a great low-maintenance option since you’ll never have to repaint it
- Comes in a multitude of styles, such as carriage house, traditional, and modern, so you will be able to find an option that accents your home’s style
- Is available in single-, double-, or triple-layer steel and insulation construction options so you can choose the level of energy efficiency and noise reduction suitable for your home
On the other hand, a wood garage door may be the perfect fit for your Greenville home, since it would offer:
- An authentic carriage house style, or another one-of-a-kind style, to match your home’s aesthetic
- Handcrafted workmanship for added beauty to the exterior of your home
- Virtually limitless color options to perfectly match your home’s exterior, since the door comes primed and ready to paint or stain any color you choose
No matter what material you chose, 31-W Insulation will do everything possible to ensure your complete satisfaction with the installation of your new garage door and the numerous other benefits it can provide. For more information about how 31-W Insulation can install a garage door on your Greenville, South Carolina, home, contact us today.