Home remodeling isn’t always easy, but certain elements like the right help and the right projects can make the job go much smoother. If you are considering remodeling your home, then you might want to consider these home remodeling projects to get the best result.
- Check Your Gutters. Gutters shuttle water away from your property and keep your foundation safe. Make sure your gutters are not only clean, but properly functional as well!
- Add Insulation. The majority of properties are built with the bare minimum in terms of insulation. Adding insulation makes your property more comfortable, less expensive to operate, and quieter.
- Replace Old Garage Doors. Your old garage door shouldn’t mar the aesthetic of your property! Instead, enjoy a more efficient and quieter garage with a new garage door that is safer and sturdier.
- Update Fireplaces. Whether your fireplace is gas burning or wood, we at 31-W Insulation can help you update it to a more current look, sometimes without exchanging the fireplace box itself.
- Install Fresh Shower Enclosures. Shower enclosures can make an entire space look old, grungy or dated. If the layout of your bathroom is good, consider just changing the shower enclosure for a great change.
- Liven Up Your Hardware. It’s the little details that can make or break a look– hardware included! Whether you want to change your door or cabinet hardware, we have loads of options that can refresh the look and give your space style.
- Shelving is Always Helpful. Shelving is a great option for storage, especially in small spaces. Our professionals can ensure that your shelving is where you’d like it and sturdy enough to hold what you need.
- Don’t Neglect the Blinds. Blinds do more than keep out the sun! An important element of style, make sure that your blinds are stylish as well as functional.
- Make the Most of Your Closet Systems. Instead of dealing with the bare-minimum closet systems that many places have, give your closets an upgrade with storage, real shelving, and thoughtful extras.
- Frame Your Mirrors. Mirrors are needed in many spaces, but that doesn’t mean they need to be boring. Something as simple as a framed or artfully cut mirror can be stylish and useful.
To learn more about products that we use at 31-W Insulation for home renovations, please contact us today!