At 31-W Insulation, we believe an informed customer is our best customer. We don’t want you to have a less than acceptable outcome because you didn’t have enough information about the process to make the best decision for your situation. We also take the time to understand your objectives so that we can best advise you. When it comes to insulation for your home, you need to know what benefits you can expect and if blown insulation will achieve your objectives. Here are some of the benefits of blown insulation:
- Reduce heat buildup in attic- You may not spend a great deal of time in the attic, but when you do need to go up there, you shouldn’t have to feel like you stepped into a sauna.
- Extend life of shingles- The excessive heat in an attic is more than uncomfortable. It also shortens the life of your roofing shingles, so controlling heat can lengthen the time between re-roofing projects.
- Increase comfort- Your home will feel more comfortable when you’ve taken steps, such as blown insulation, to make it more energy efficient.
- Extend life of HVAC- The harder the HVAC has to work, the shorter the lifespan. You can get years more performance from the equipment when you have a better insulated home.
- Reduce heating and cooling costs- When the HVAC has to struggle to maintain a comfortable temperature, it uses more power which means higher utility bills. Blown insulation can reduce both heating and cooling costs.
- Add value to your home- Any improvement you make in your home that would prove enticing to potential buyers is a good thing. Being able to demonstrate improved energy efficiency can make your home far more attractive and put you in the position of being able to realize a higher gain than you would otherwise.