Upgrading to foam insulation in your home is a great idea.
Installing foam insulation in your Garner, North Carolina home is an upgrade that will deliver significant returns on your investment for years to come, and 31-W Insulation is the company you can trust to ensure a successful installation experience. We have a highly experienced team of professionals who know how to properly install spray insulation so you and your family can enjoy all the benefits of this outstanding product.
Because foam insulation seals tiny holes and gaps in your home better than any other type of insulation material, you will notice:
- A more comfortable home as you gain greater control over the interior temperature. Sealing the holes in your home keeps temperatures more stable.
- Reduced energy bills because your conditioned air is staying inside instead of seeping out of those nooks and crannies. You’ll enjoy a warmer home during the winter and a cooler home during the summer.
- A quieter home environment because foam insulation dries to a solid surface and creates a sound barrier that reduces outside noise by as much as 80 percent.
- Cleaner air because fewer pollutants, such as pollen and dust, can enter your home. This can be especially beneficial for allergy and asthma sufferers.
Additionally, you will never have to worry about mold or mildew accumulating in your insulation. That’s because, unlike traditional insulating materials like fiberglass or cellulose, foam insulation is an inert material that does not provide tiny organisms with a food supply.
Where in Your Home Can Foam Insulation be Installed?
When you own a home in the Garner, North Carolina area that isn’t as energy efficient as you would like, you may only think about whether you need foam insulation added to the attic. At 31-W Insulation, we want you to know that this product is useful in other areas, as well, so you can get the well-sealed home you deserve and gain all the benefits involved with upgrading the insulation. Here are the areas you should insulate in your home:
- Attic- Your first instincts are correct, as the attic can be a significant source of energy loss and require more insulation than is currently present. If it has been several years since your home was built, it may not be insulated up to the R-value standards of today or the insulation has become damaged or degraded, requiring replacement.
- Exterior Walls- While the exterior walls do not get the brunt of the sun like the roof, they do get the worst of the wind, and a cold winter wind can easily chill your home if you lack sufficient exterior wall insulation. Foam insulation is an ideal option, as it can be installed without the need to remove the siding or interior drywall or paneling.
- Interior Walls- Foam insulation is not just to add energy efficiency. It also acts as a sound barrier, which can be ideal for walls around a media room, bedroom, nursery, or laundry room.
- Basement- If you want to make use of your basement for additional living space, part of the renovation should include foam insulation. However, even an unfinished basement you don’t plan to use can benefit from foam insulation so the rest of the home is protected from the chill of the basement.
- Crawlspace- In addition to making your floors more comfortable to walk on, foam insulation in the crawlspace can protect your pipes from freezing, control moisture problems and thus humidity in your home, and protect floor joists and subflooring from water damage.
Feel free to reach out to us to inspect your home to determine which areas are in need of foam insulation. We offer quality products from Johns Manville, Demilec USA, and Icynene.
Why not contact us at 31-W Insulation today? Since 1972, we have provided excellent insulation services to many customers. Our installers are highly trained and certified, and you can rest assured that your complete satisfaction is our goal when we install your foam insulation in your Garner home.
Right here in North Carolina, we also offer foam insulation in Concord, Greensboro & Conover. 31w is also proud to serve many states throughout the Southeastern portion of the U.S. Read more about our garage door openers services in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee & Texas.