There are countless ways that custom mirrors from 31-W Insulation can enhance any room in homes throughout White House, Tennessee, and surrounding areas. However, some of the most common reasons why customers turn to us is because of the outstanding quality of our mirrors and our professional installation.
All of our custom mirrors are manufactured by Gardner Glass Products, and are available in several different variations, so you can customize a mirror to match the décor of your White House home. Some of the modification options you’ll have include:
- Shape – Typically, you’ll have the choice of round or oval; however, custom shapes can be made with a water jet cutter that uses high-pressure water for precise cuts.
- Size – We offer seamless custom mirrors as large as 96- by 144-inches, but can accommodate customers who need larger mirrors as well.
- Thickness – With thickness options up to 1/2-inch, we can make sure your mirror is as thick or as thin as you need it to be.
- Edging – If you’re looking to add a little extra elegance to your mirror, we can bevel the edges to give it a more distinct appearance.
- Finishes – For homeowners that are trying to add a vintage touch to a room, an antique finish can be the perfect option.
Regardless of how you choose to customize your mirror, you can rest assured that it will provide a brilliant reflection that can make any room appear brighter and more spacious. Gardner custom mirrors are known for their excellent quality, which allows colors to be more vivid while skin tones remain true to their natural shade.
For more information on the custom mirrors we offer, or to schedule your free consultation with one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives in White House, TN, contact 31-W Insulation today.